FULL-TIME DETAILER REQUIRED
Join the Myers Kanata Nissan Team & Grow Your Career!
Myers Kanata Nissan is looking for a detailer to join their reconditioning department immediately. Signing bonus available based on experience.
- Competitive Wages - based on experience
- Comprehensive Benefits package
- Company events - parties, meals/treats, sporting events, and more!
- Team environment
- In-store discount on parts, service, and new/used vehicles
- On-site parking
This position consists of washing and detailing customer vehicles and new and used vehicle purchases so attention to detail is essential for this position. Ongoing training is provided. Being a team player is a must.
The selected candidate will:
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
Myers Kanata Nissan offers competitive wages, benefits package, and opportunities to grow within the dealership and The Myers Automotive Group as a whole.
Interested and qualified candidates, please forward your resume to:
John Glinski - Service Manager - at firstname.lastname@example.org